Thursday, July 9, 2009

A little off track but...

It was funny because one of the other titles we had given our trip was the "Great American Baby Tour." This was in part because it seemed like each of our destinations led us to another baby of a family member or friend... so half of our total trip photos were of one of us holding someone else's kids! (Thanks Christie, Shannon and Ema!!) So it is in that spirit that I wanted to share some helpful advise that I happened upon:


Hey, I do what I can!

One other thing- for those of you with blogs already and really neat-o l
ayouts... How do I go about getting myself one of those?

1 comment:

  1. Devon, great job! I knew you could get a blog up and running!! I'll be watching for more additions of the trip....as for how to figure this site out, just paly around with it. You can always delete or edit anything you don't like. I do it all the time!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete